Who is Salesupply?
Salesupply is a leading company in international e-commerce. We work with clients around the world to support them in achieving their growth and expansion goals. Our company has a strong focus on providing high-quality services and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Tasks and responsibilities
As a Process Controller you are responsible for:
- Monitoring and adjusting the quality of partners and customer care, both internally and externally.
- Independently set up and manage quality projects within the Salesupply Fulfillment department.
- Preparing and checking invoices, as well as checking invoices from partners.
- You play a crucial role in maintaining Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with our warehouses.
- You are actively involved in developing and implementing new products and services for current and new customers.
- You provide advice to Sales, Marketing, Administration and General management when there are product-related questions.
What do you have to offer?
- HBO working and thinking level
- You already have experience in setting up and implementing process and quality improvements.
- Preferably an education in Business Administration/Commercial Economics or something similar.
- You speak at least English and preferably a second language, with German, Dutch, French or Spanish being an advantage.
- Accuracy and precision are characteristics that you recognize in yourself.
- You are someone who does not follow but thinks for yourself and looks critically at the processes and procedures.
- You will face different challenges, which is why it is important that you have adequate problem-solving skills.
- You are analytical and try to view a situation from different angles.
- At Salesupply we are one team and that is why we think it is important that you can work well together with your enthusiastic colleagues.
This is what you will receive from us
- A salary in line with the market;
- An organization with a good working atmosphere through a young and informal team. The terms outing or drink are not unknown to us!
- 25 vacation days!;
- An environment where the person is central and where space is given to develop and grow;
- Space to freely share your own input of initiatives and ideas. We are always open to this and we even encourage it!
- Collaborations in an international environment with colleagues from the Netherlands (surprisingly), Germany, France, England, USA, Poland and China;
- A hybrid workplace. The guideline here is a minimum of three days at our modern office in Nijmegen
- STAP 1
Stuur ons niet alleen je CV, maar ook je motivatie waarom jij de passende kandidaat bent voor deze functie en ons bedrijf.
- STAP 2
Onze HR afdeling beoordeelt jouw sollicitatie. Binnen 5 werkdagen ontvang je een reactie.
- STAP 3
We ontmoeten je graag op ons hoofdkantoor in Nijmegen voor een eerste kennismakingsgesprek.
- STAP 4
Soms zijn we er na het eerste gesprek al uit, maar meestal vinden we het fijn om alles even te laten bezinken en je nog een keer te spreken voor verdere vragen.
- STAP 5
Als we beide enthousiast zijn, dan sturen we je een contractvoorstel. Ben je akkoord? Dan verwelkomen we je graag als nieuwe collega!